Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Janis Joplin once said that the hardest thing about her
job was making love to 500 000 people and then going home
alone. Ah and how true she is.
Unless you're a lesbian and a rock musician. Then you
have lesbian groupies who would give their right tit to
sleep with you and I'd never want someone to give up an
appendage just for sex. That would be so very mean.

That is what I am. A rock musician. It's not too
glamorous but my God it's the most thrilling fucking job
on earth! It's not a job: it's more like masturbation, or
at least it is for me. When I'm on stage and there are
all those faces staring at me, listening to me, feeling
me, I can get off right on the spot. Maybe that's why
people support the band- The audience can smell my
pheromones at the back of the club.

We're a hard rock lesbian band, which means we have hard
rock lesbian fans, which means we have a lot of fans
because lots of lesbians love hard rock, which means we
have lots of lesbian hard rock groupies which means we
have lots of lesbian hard rock sex! And what would be the
point of rock (or anything for that matter) if you
weren't doing it for the babes!

But there are differences in the type of lesbian groupie
one gets. You see in order to appeal to the mass audience
we want, I being the front man, have to appeal to all
types of audience. That means I have to be boyish to
attract the girls, butchy to attract whoever likes a
butch, and femme to attract the butchies (the list could
go on and on but I have to narrow it down to the basics
for my hung over brain).

The butchies are the best kind of groupies. They find
themselves a quiet corner where they think you can't see
them and they quietly sit and blissfully stare at you in
awe. They never speak to you or even come within five
feet of you after a show. They don't want you to spoil
their already created idol in their wonderfully
imaginative heads. To them, I'm not human- this means I
don't wee, I don't fart, I don't get indigestion, I don't
have any icky human qualities. If they found out I did,
their idol would deteriorate and their hearts would
shatter. And personally, I want to remain their idol. So
I hardly communicate with my gorgeously shy, excitingly
creepy, voyeuristic butch fans. They stare, I flaunt-
it's pure chemistry.

The femmes are another story. They are difficult. They
are difficult because they are sexy, forward, and
untameable and they know it! Unfortunately I have an
untameable weakness for them. The straighter they look,
the weaker I get. When I perform, it's them in the front
dancing and whispering in each other's ears. Probably
about me.it's either paranoia or conceitedness that makes
me think this. I'm hoping it's conceitedness.
At the end of the show when my band and our pals are at
the bar getting a round of whatever (probably Heineken-
which self respecting dyke doesn't drink Heineken?), it's
the femmes that stand 2 feet away making obvious bets at
who is going to talk first.
Then the ball drops (if I had any this would also be
literal). And one of them approaches so confidently I
usually can't breathe. I'm a rock star remember-confident
on stage, wussy off stage.

"Hi Sky. Hehe.it rhymes! So, me and my friend over there
were just wandering if pearl, the girl you sing about in
"rooftop lust", really exists?"
At this point I look at her and her friend and ask myself
the usual questions:
Are you attractive?
Do you look like you have a smelly Vagina?
If I take you back to my place are you going to knock me
off and steal my Hi-Fi?
Do you seem like the clingy type?
If the answer is yes to the first question and no for the
rest I will reply:
"No. actually. I'm sorry your name is?"
"Oh! Hehe. I'm Natalia and this is Antonia".
And I will smile and thank god for foreign names.
"well, Natalia and Antonia, the real meaning behind Pearl
is actually hidden. You think it's a woman, A lover. but
it's not. When I sing about my relationship with Pearl,
I'm singing about my relationship with that amazing bud
that exists in a woman's cunt. It is a pearl and her cunt
is an oyster." I say this all with a dead serious look on
my face.
The truth is Pearl is an ex girlfriend and the song is
about making out on the roof top of my old high school
but when such attractive girls ask me about pearl, do I
really want to tell the truth?
By now I can see their cheeks getting pink and their lips
are dry.
Antonia asks "so when you say.sorry, hehe, I mean sing
that `no one can detach me from this feeling, it's so
healing to be dealing with such beauty'.?"
"Yes", I reply, "I do find it remarkably healing. There
is nothing in this world that is more healing then going
down on a woman. They say food is a source of comfort. I
eat women. And there is nothing more beautiful then a
woman's pussy."

They giggle and blush and I know I'm getting close to
home base. But I had promised myself that I wasn't going
to sleep around with fans anymore- I run the risk of
breaking their hearts and losing them as fans. Or I run
the risk of disappointing them in bed and losing them as
fans. Or I run the risk of pleasuring them too much in
bed and losing them as fans and gaining stalkers instead
(paranoia/ conceitedness? You choose.). But when there
are two femmes (remember. Weakness.) standing in front of
you and flirting in the most delectable twirl-the straw-
with-her-tongue style, and the one is wearing a Burberry
mini skirt ( skirts are the death of me), and the other
is wearing an off the shoulder top (shoulders are one of
my many fetishes. They so round and shiny), what are my
options? I can say sorry girls but I have this really
good Winterson book that I would like to finish tonight,
the plot is coming to a climax. Go home, read the book.
Go to sleep, have a wet dream of what could have happened
and wake up depressed. OR I go in for the kill, play the
game right and take two femmes home to fuck until dawn.
Wake up wet not having to have had any dreams. Hmmm.which
one?

"So girls. Would you like to come back to my place for a
private, very exclusive party?"
They look at each other. Smile. Nod. And simultaneously
say "Sure!"

I say good- bye to my friends and the band. Joey (the
drummer) smirks and tells me to behave. I say "God
forbid".
We leave the club and make our way to my truck. A big
black pick up truck that I drive so I can carry the bands
equipment. I can tell by the way the girls are walking
that they are a little on the drunk side. No worries, the
less inhibition; the more fun.
"that's a big black car!" Says Antonia with an edible,
naughty grin.
"a lot of things I own are big and black", I retort.
"are we going to see them?" asks Natalia.
"Maybe maybe. If you're both good girls and on your best
behaviour."
"and if we're not?." Antonia asks.
"I own big black things that may hurt when they come into
contact with certain surface areas" I cheekily reply.
They giggle. It's brilliant.

We get to my apartment and they stumble inside. I offer
them wine, they accept. We chill in the T.V room and sip
on wine and talk some shit. I would never be able to
remember I wasn't concentrating on a single word they
were saying I was thinking which one I was going to do
first, which position, you know that sort of thing.
It was when Natalia started kissing Antonia's neck that
things got heated. I just sat and watched. They seemed to
enjoy me watching them flirt with each other, kiss each
other, touch each others boobs. It was truly wonderful.
But I really like being the centre of attention and I'm
not usually one to sit on the sidelines and watch the
game. I'm always playing it. And a game is exactly what I
was going to play.
"When you sluts are done, Natalia, I'll be in my room,
the second door to the right. Antonia, you go into the
other bedroom, first door on the right, undress and wait
for me."
And I sulked off to my room (I'm pretending). 2 seconds
later I'm standing in my room and I feel hands round
themselves around my waste. I grab both her wrists and
twirl around. Natalia is in slight pain.
"Do you think I'm just gonna sit there and watch you
whores get it on?" I harshly question her.
"No. We were doing it for you".
I slap her across the face. She's shocked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to you bitch! Now
take off every single piece of cloth on that body of
yours except for your skirt."
I sat on my bed and watched her strip obligingly.
Sandles, top, bra, G-string, I watched them all fall to
the floor.
"Face me! I want to look at your tits."
God she had amazing tits. They were perky and stared
right at my face. I got up off the bed, went to her and
with one finger on her stomach, I circled her body,
taking in every inch. My finger gave her goose bumps and
her nipples were so erect they looked like they were
going to fall off. I left her standing there and went to
my drawer, I then pulled out some chalk. On one of the
walls I traced the outlines of each of my hands spread at
a meter apart.
"Come here you little slut!"
She came closer and looked at my outlines on the wall
curiously.
"Put each hand in the outlines here". She did as she was
told.
"Spread your legs." She did as she was told.
I stood behind her and slid my middle finger between, her
thighs, between her folds, and she was dripping.
"You're enjoying this you skanky little bitch."
"uh huh" she replied panting. She pushed her ass outward
wanting more of my hand. I took my finger away abruptly
and she moaned in sadness.
"Don't fucking move!"
I went to the draw and got a blind- fold, a gag, and ear
muffs. When I went back to the wall I gagged her first
and she moaned in fear but her juices were running down
her legs so I knew she was enjoying it. Before I put the
blind fold on I turned her around and said:
"Look at this face. Remember it. It's the face that will
be doing everything to you tonight."
She nodded. I blind folded her and turned her around to
face the wall again and position her hands in the
outlines.
I then whispered in her ear, "remember this voice. It's
the voice of the person that will be doing everything for
you tonight. I'm going to leave you for awhile now. If
you move one inch while I'm gone, I'll spank you so
fucking hard that you won't be able to breathe! Nod if
you understand me whore!"
She nodded.
"I will know if you move".
I went back to the drawer and took out my video camera. I
positioned it so that it was filming her. The great thing
is that it's connected up to the T.V in the other
bedroom. The one that Antonia's in. I leave the room.

I walk into the other bedroom to find Antonia sprawled
out naked on the bed and fingering herself.
"What took you so long" she asks breathless.
"Stop that and I'll show you".
With indignation she stops and I switch on the tellie to
show her what I've done with her fiend.
"Oh you beast!" she playfully cries once she sees her
friend spread at a wall.
"I see you have very little patience. You couldn't wait a
little?" I asked.
"uh uh". She says shaking her head with a guilty grin.
"I think you need a lesson on patience. Get on to that
bed, lie on your back and spread your arms and legs as
wide as they can go." And she did it.
I went to the cupboard and got ties and scarves. I tied
her to all four posts of my bed and blindfolded her too.
I started at her feet. I sucked her toes, I kissed her
ankles and I slowly dragged my tongue along her legs. She
cooed and groaned and as I got closer to her upper thighs
she started lifting her pelvis up in the air searching
for my tongue. So I squeezed her nipple and twisted it
with all my might. She screamed with a mixture of glee
and pain.
"You have to learn to be patient you fucking tart! Don't
lift your pelvis at me! When I want to eat that cunt I
will!"
"I'm sorry! I'll be patient! I'll be patient!" she
shouted.
I put the nipple I had been squeezing between my teeth
and rolled it around. I sucked hard on it and her
breathing started to quicken. I cupped the other tit in
my hand and rolled that nipple between my thumb and index
finger. I felt her body move upward towards mine so I bit
her nipple hard and again she screamed.
" Oh god! Ok. sorry! I'll be patient I promise!"
So I let go. I moved my head down over her torso biting
her tummy all the way down to her pelvis. Her smell was
intoxicating and all I wanted to do was dive into her
pussy. But patience was the name of this game. I licked
the entire area around her cunt, it was moist and I could
feel the heat resonating from her mound. I put either
hand on either side of her hips and took the plunge. I
gave her one long lick from the base of her clit to the
top. She pulled on the scarves and tilted her head back
shuddering with pleasure.
I licked her clit in small rhythmical up and down strokes
until her juices were flowing at a rapid pace. I inserted
two fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out. I
changed my direction of licking and licked her clit in
little circles. I had to hold her down with my other arm
around her abdomen cause she was thrusting her hips with
all her might. I pumped and I licked for awhile until I
felt her walls spasm around my fingers and a warm gush of
come all over my face.
"FUCK ME! OH GOD I'M COMING! FUCK! FUCK!"
I put pressure on her clit with my tongue and left my
fingers inside to elongate her orgasm. She collapsed and
I slid my way up back to her face.
I gave her a long deep kiss and she sucked my tongue out
of appreciation and love for the taste of her own juices.
"Do you like the way you taste?"
"mmm."
"Do you want more pussy juice?"
"yes!"
I clenched her nipple hard enough for her to scream.
"Yes PLEASE bitch!" I corrected her.
"Yes! Please Sky! I need it now! Please!"
So I undressed. And lowered my pussy just above her face.
She stretched out her tongue in wanting. But I slapped
her instead.
"What did I say about patience Antonia?"
"I'm sorry! I just want you so bad!"
At that I lowered my pussy over her mouth and allowed her
to eat me out. She was very talented. Her tongue inserted
my cunt and found my G spot and there she played. It was
fucking fantastic. I wanted to come right there all over
her face. Just as I was about to come I pulled myself
away from her. She was disappointed and upset.
"Don't worry my little girl you'll get your pussy. You
rest for awhile while I go teach your friend a lesson in
obeying orders. You can watch it on the telly if you
want."
While all this was going on I did have my eye on the T.V
and Natalia had moved her hands to scratch and sometimes
caress her pussy. It was time to teach her a lesson.

I went into the bedroom. She didn't know I was there
obviously being blind, deaf and mute at the moment she
was pretty helpless. I went to the drawer and took out a
big black spanker that had my initials on it in silver
studs and a big black strap-on which I put on.
 I went over to her and with I mighty swing, I spanked
her ass! The fright and shock made her collapse to the
floor. I pulled her up by the wrist and positioned her
hands again where I wanted them. Having all her other
senses blocked besides for touch the spank must have been
even more sore for her. I spanked her again on the other
ass cheek.
Then I rubbed her ass, I kissed it, I licked it and
breathed heavily on the skin. She moaned through her gag.
I then spanked her again and again and again until the
tears were rolling down her cheeks. I stretched my hand
between her legs again and began to rub her cunt. She was
soaked. I rubbed 2 fingers in a circular motion over her
clit. Again she pushed her ass towards me. I read this as
wanting more insertion.
So I went back to my trusty drawer and whipped out a
latex glove and a tube of KY. I put the glove on and
lubed my hand up. I heard her groan and saw her stretch
her bum right out searching for me. I went to her. I
knelled down and started to kiss and lick the rim of her
asshole.
She liked it. Streams of pussy juice were rolling down
her legs. I then slowly inserted my thumb into her
asshole. She moaned loudly and pressed herself backwards
against my thumb. I curled the rest of my fingers to
reach her pussy and began to rub her clit again. I got a
rhythm going and she was loving it! She was bucking her
hips back and forth whilst I was holding her hands
against the wall with my other free hand. The scene was
sexy and I was already so hot from Antonia's agile tongue
that I needed release.
I pulled my thumb out her ass. I lubed up my strap on
dildo. And seeing that she liked ass play I decided to
ram it up her ass. She got such a fright that I had to
hold her up by the waste she cried with delight as I
pumped her ass with every ounce of energy I had. The
thrusting motion of the dildo against my pussy was
stimulating me and I could feel an orgasm building up
fast and furiously. I pushed her with my body against the
wall so that her tits were flat against its cold surface.
I stretched my one hand around and stroked her clit and
inserted two fingers into her cunt. I used the other hand
to hold her neck while I was fucking her. I knew Antonia
was watching us and the thought that we were a show made
me so hot. We got into a steady rhythm until Natalia's
bucking got out of control and wrapped her hands as best
as she could around my back and scratched me with her
nails. Her crying and screaming were muffled by the gag
but I could feel that her orgasm was electric. The cum
gushed everywhere. Her skirt was sopping. The feeling of
her coming sent me over the edge and as I pumped her for
the few last times, I came in waves of pleasure, my
juices flowing out all over the strap on.
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU DIRTY WHORE! YOU LITTLE CUNT!
OH! FUCK!" I screamed knowing that she couldn't hear and
that Antonia could and that it would be enough for her to
get aroused again.
I pulled out the dildo, turned her around took off the
blind fold, ungagged her and took off her ear muffs. She
was flushed and almost crying from joy. I kissed her
deeply and passionately for awhile and we stood in each
others embrace. I turned to face the camera
"Antonia, come to this room, so we can all cuddle and
listen to some cool tunes".

0 comments: