Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Julie and I have been dating now for about 6 months since we met that
wonderful night at the quaint little gay bar, we have taken vacations
together to places like Hawaii and Australia , but one thing still bugs is
that room she showed me on the first night, I am desperate to know what
it's function is for, when ever I ask Julie she just ignores me I am
determined to find out what she dose in there, but other than that I have
has the time of my life, she is a wonderful lover that is for sure.

I am the bridesmaid at my best friend Anne's wedding, Anne and I have been
friends since primary school, we did everything together just like best
friends would, Anne was the first person I told that I was a lesbian and
she was happy for me and she was the first girl I kissed and she even had
sex with me once just to try it out and she was a good pussy licker, I knew
she would never want it to go any further than our one fuck, she is a true
friend and I love her as my best friend..

Anne is 5'9, brunette with curls she always use to tell me she hated her
curly hair but I loved it, she had 32 c breasts, they have really grown
since high school, she either got implants or she is pregnant but she isn't
showing a baby bump, Anne is very curvy she never was slim during high
school but she is very beautiful, her parents are very rich couple, it
makes you wonder why her fiance is marrying her for love or the money, but
I'm sure he loves her .

All the guests and the wedding party have been put up this beautiful
hotel. I invited Julie, the rehearsal went smoothly we were all set for a
beautiful day, the 3 other brides maids were her sisters Stacey 27 ,Talia
19 and Zalia 16 , her three sister are very beautiful and close, when we
all got our dresses fitted I couldn't keep my eye off Talia and Zalia they
were very beautiful, all the bridesmaid dresses are pink strapless numbers.

Julie and I were lying in our bed in our hotel suite when we got a knock on
our door about midnight 12 hours before the wedding, I got out of bed just
wearing a very revealing short nitie and a pink thong, I open the door and
it Anne .

"Anne what's wrong you look like you have been crying "Emma said.

"I am fine, well not really, I have been living a lie for the last 6
months, can I come in please" Anne said

"yeah come in we can talk about it " Emma said

Julie walks out of the bedroom in the very revealing negligee I bought her
for our 6 month anniversary, its very tight around the bust line that's
what I like about it,

"Anne are you ok do u want to be alone with Emma or can I stay and chat
with you" Julie said

" no I want to talk to you both because there isn't anyone else I would
rather talk to" Anne said

"Ok here it is, I have been cheating on Tim ,but not with another man but a
women and I think I want to spend the rest of my life with her,

Julie was smiling and I was shocked when she confessed that she is a
lesbian, I always thought she would get married, have kids and just live
happily ever after , to be honest I was shocked but happy for her .

"where did you 2 meet and what's her name" Julie asked .

"her name is Mary, we work at the same company, she is the same age as
Julie, she is perfect, but the only thing we haven't done is have sex ,
that's why I come here tonight , I want to have sex with another woman, to
make sure I am doing the right thing in deciding to call off the wedding"
Anne said

Julie and walk away and talk about the situation, we talk about if it id
right to do this and we talk about how sexy it would be if we had a
threesome for the first time with this very beautiful woman, we walk back
to Anne and decide that we will have sex with her just so she can make up
her mind about this pickle she is in.

"oh you guys are the best" Anne said

We booth take Anne by the hand and lead her to our bedroom, Anne was
wearing a long red evening dress , the dress she wore to the rehearsal
dinner tonight and she looked sexy in it to, I stood behind Anne and
unzipped he dress and let it fall to the ground Anne wasn't wearing a bra
or panties and she had shaved her pussy just the way I liked it.

Once we had all gotten naked, I decided it would be fun to see who had the
biggest tits ,so we compared and Julie won her tits were clearly the
biggest and the firmest, I have love sucking on them at every opportunity
,but I must say Anne's were very nice, when I placed my hand on them she
let out a soft moan , I could tell the loves that.

We hopped into bed, I wanted to lick Anne's pussy first so Julie decided
that's ok, she went and got her favorite strap on she always uses, Anne sat
up against the head board with her legs spread wide open, I got between
Anne's legs ready to lick her lovely pussy and Julie had positioned herself
behind me ready to fuck me with her strap on.

 I started to lick Anne's pussy and it tasted great, as soon as I started
licking Anne's pussy I felt Julie push the head of the dildo in her strap
on into my pussy and as usual it felt great, I kept licking Anne's pussy it
was so juicy, I could tell she was loving me licking her pussy her moans
got louder and louder with every lick , Julie had finally pushed the dildo
into my pussy and started thrusting I started to moan loudly with every
thrust .

Oooohh I am Cumming , lick me faster and harder Emma lick me like u have
never licked a woman before" Anne said.

With that my licking and sucking pace increased I think its because I
wanted to to taste my best friends cum, I inserted a couple of finger to
make her cum faster I was going in and out so fast it was so slick, than
the moment arrived she climaxed in my mouth it tasted like a chocolate
wonderland, I looked up at Anne and she was exhausted, than looked back at
Julie she had stopped thrusting and she said do u think she wants to lick
our pussy's now and I said no , I think we should just go to bed, and we
did, Anne slept in between us, she wished us both a good night sleep, we
slept holding each other it so nice like that.

By morning Anne had left and Julie had cuddled up next to me, we didn't
think much of it so I went and got ready for the reception with the other
bridesmaids , I asked the girls if they had seen Anne and they said no, we
still didn't think much of it until we had all walked down the aisle
waiting at the alter for Anne, she didn't show up, she had left a note for
Tim explaining everything , I felt sorry for Tim but I didn't think he
really loved her in the long run, I spoke to Anne's parents and they told
me that she had contacted them, they told me they weren't disappointed they
were more happy for her and in away I was too.

I always ask Julie if she wanted to marry me and she always says yes, but
than she says when it's the right time, I know I am looking forward to the
right time.

0 comments: