Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I'm 34, happily married for 12 years with two children. I work for an
insurance company in the south west of England. I'm basically heterosexual
and indulge in a fair amount of daydreaming and fantasizing. In our later
years of marriage our (my husband and I) interest in sex with each other
has waned a bit, but it doesn't seem to worry us unduly. I find comfort in
masturbation, which happens between three and five times a week. I really
enjoy it and have no hang-ups or guilt about it - thank God. I suspect my
husband also finds release in this way (at least I hope he does) which I
suppose is pretty much the norm for couples as they get older. Most of my
fantasies are pretty `straight' and involve various male figures, some
known to me, others I've created in my mind. Occasionally though, I find
myself thinking about making love to another woman, or women (as in - at
the same time). This has never actually happened, and beyond my fantasies I
have no real desire to have a sexual experience with another woman. But I
do wonder sometimes, what it might be like?

I suppose the element of doing something outside the normal framework of
life makes the idea seem intriguing and a I suppose, a little bit daring
and naughty; although that sort of thing hardly raises an eyebrow these
days. Anyway, recently I've been fantasizing about two lady friends at
work, both younger than me.

It's no secret they're lesbians and, it appears, very much in love with
each other. They are both super people, very attractive and feminine (not
at all like the old stereotyped idea of a lesbian), are very kind and have
a great sense of humour. They are both intelligent and cultured with varied
interests such as the theatre, cooking, adventure holidays, tennis, etc,
and I have to say, they keep themselves to themselves, meaning - they have
never come on to me at work or whenever we've been out socially. I feel
very comfortable with them. Yes, I enjoy their company - but not in that
way.

I have no ulterior motive whatsoever... except in my fantasy:


They ask me over to their house for a meal one evening. We knock back a
couple of bottles of wine and get all giggly. After the meal we retire to
the lounge where Kerry puts on some smoochy, soulful music. It's a cold
night, but there's a nice fire in the grate and the atmosphere is all warm
and cosy. We stand around chatting and laughing for a while, putting the
world to rights and drinking more wine. Occasionally, Deana (the other
girl) rests her hand on my arm while she's making a point or saying
something funny. I get a good feeling inside myself.

I notice that Kerry is looking at me perhaps a bit more than she should. I
suddenly feel very light-headed and ask if we can sit down on the sofa for
a moment. Kerry sits one side of me, Deana on the other. They are both
wearing low-cut elegant dresses and they both smell of a different but
equally nice perfume. I feel myself becoming more and more relaxed - it's
like I'm sinking down into a lovely bed of feathers.

We continue to have a laugh, pulling some of our mutual work colleagues to
pieces (in a good-natured way) and talking about the different kinds of
music we all like. Without realising it has actually happened, I'm suddenly
aware of Kerry's hand casually resting on my leg, very lightly. I pretend
not to notice and carry on as if nothing has happened. She starts to trace
her finger very slowly up my thigh as far as my hemline, which is about
halfway up my thighs anyway. Deana sees what's going on. She picks up the
remote and points it at the stereo, switching the music to one of her
favourite tracks. She gets hold of my hand and pulls me up for a dance,
draping her arms around my neck while I hold onto her waist. Her dark hair
is silky against my face, smelling of fresh lemon. She puts her cheek next
to mine and I feel how hot and perspiring she is. I wonder if she can feel
how fast my heart is beating. She soon becomes very amorous and I can feel
her pressing her pelvis into me. I mould myself into her arms and suddenly
we are kissing, pecking each other at first, but very soon kissing
passionately. I feel all squiffy and hot. Something inside me seems to be
awakening. I feel all warm and relaxed, and sexy. Kerry gets up from the
sofa and takes over from Deana, saying, "My turn now."

Deana goes away to pour more drinks while I dance with Kerry. She is
blonde, shorter than Deana, but more voluptuous. We dance close and I can
feel her warm breasts against me. It is a very erotic moment. Suddenly we
are locked in an embrace, kissing passionately. Deana catches us in the act
as she comes in with the refills. "Can't leave you two for a moment, can
I?" she says, good-humouredly.

We all sit down and have another drink, kissing in between sips. Both Kerry
and Deana are caressing my thighs, subtly (well, not subtly at all, really)
raising my skirt higher and higher until I'm sure my underwear is
showing. Then one of them starts to feel my breasts as the other continues
to explore my nether regions, rubbing me through my panties. I know that I
am soaking wet - but hey, I'm past caring.

I start to respond to their advances, using my hands to feel the hotness
inside their thighs, revelling in the sensuous feel of sheer nylon against
flesh (they are both wearing stockings and suspenders). I feel really
turned on. I squeeze and mould their breasts. I'm aware of the sexual heat
that the three of us are generating.

Deana says, "Why don't we all tumble into bed, we'll be more comfortable?"
I don't need much persuading, what with the state I'm in, and soon we're
all romping around in their `king-size' and exploring each other's bodies,
touching, feeling, and tasting. It's really wild.

**(I'm masturbating furiously at this point)**

They are gentle and considerate, making love to me on slow burn. They both
take turns to go down on me and bring me to a number of exquisite
orgasms. After we've rested for a bit and refreshed ourselves in the
bathroom, things get even raunchier.

We come back into the bedroom. Kerry sits at the head of the bed while I
kneel between her legs and perform cunnilingus on her. Meanwhile, Deana is
strapping on a large rubber cock. She gets up behind me and starts licking
my vagina and then my bottom, making me all wet and slippery. Then she
gently inserts the dildo inside me and begins to fuck me while I'm eating
Kerry out. Kerry is moaning ecstatically from my licking and I know she's
not far from orgasm. I'm feeling pretty well `drilled' from Deana's fucking
and I'm not far off `coming' too.

Suddenly, without warning Deana withdraws from my vagina and rams it right
up my bottom in one steadily controlled movement. I feel her stretching me
to the hilt, violating my arsehole with gay abandon. But it is not painful;
in fact it brings me quickly to the very edge of orgasm. Being abused from
behind makes me feel wonderfully wanton and wicked. With one hand
stimulating my clitoris, Deana continues to fuck me until I have the most
intense orgasm imaginable - at which point Kerry comes too, soaking my face
with her lovely juice.

0 comments: